Thread: Wanted: good home Aplocheilus lineatus - Golden Wonder Killifish

Wanted: good home Aplocheilus lineatus - Golden Wonder Killifish

I have one Aplocheilus lineatus (Golden Wonder Killifish), it's "free" due to the fact it is becoming a little aggressive now that it's matured. I haven't been able to keep any smaller fish with it, cause it eats anything 11/4" and smaller. It really is a wonderful type of killi, but I only have one left and don't have the room to get anymore, so if you have any or know anyone who does, email me at torontotirade@hotmail.com, please p/u only, I am located in Oshawa (Taunton/ Harmony)

Thanks,

Paul

2. Re: Wanted: good home Aplocheilus lineatus - Golden Wonder Killifish

Would it be alright to mix him with some yellow labs and Ps. Kennyi? I'm right around the corner from you and have several tanks. I could likely find a spot for him. Call me at 289-356-2234. Mike

Re: Wanted: good home Aplocheilus lineatus - Golden Wonder Killifish

Mike,

I am not sure what else you can mix the Panchax with, I just know if the other fish are the size of a adult male guppy or smaller, they will be one of it's next meals! That being said, they are really nice looking fish and pretty active if you have a group of them. I just got in from work due to the weather and I am just heading out again. Can I call you in the morning (what time is best for you) and I can have him packed up and ready if you still want him.

4. Re: Wanted: good home Aplocheilus lineatus - Golden Wonder Killifish

Please call me! I'm ready when you are!

Re: Wanted: good home Aplocheilus lineatus - Golden Wonder Killifish

Mike,

Thanks for taking the Panchax off of my hands, it is much appreciated, I hope it does well with your other fish! If you have the time, let me know how it is doing.

Thanks,

Paul