HI folks, I have the following for sale.
The fish list is below but here is what my conditions are so NO one gets the wrong ideas or does not get a response because they have not read what is written below,
1.Prices are firm unless purchasing a lot of fish (meaning high dollar value)
2.When i say “group” it means selling as a group only for now, as i would like someone to breed them spread them around as I believe in preserving groups in their pure form.
3.NO HOLDS, unless i know who you are or you come with a good word from someone else.
4.ABSOLUTELY NO DELIVERIES, unless your paying for the gas and the order is significant.
1.SOLDGROUP: Aulonocara sp. "Stuartgranti Maleri" (Nakantenga Is.) This is a 2nd generation group from My F1 parents of 1 male & 3 females.
-The group consists of about 3 males and 12-14 females (sorry didn’t do the exact count but i can)
- They are all about 2.5 – 3.5 inches and males are almost fully colored, i believe 1 or 2 are holding.
- Parents are still on site right now
- profile: http://www.cichlid-forum.com/profil...ies.php?id=1411 Borrowed from Cichlid forum
- Price is firm at $140.00
2. yellow lab fry, I have 2 groups of yellow labs,, 1 group that grows quite large and the other group of adults that stays about 3-4 inches tops.. These fry are from the smaller group with nice black markings and yellows. So for those looking for the smaller side yellow labs, here you go.
Price is firm @ $ 3.00 each minimum 5 purchase.
3.ONLY ABOUT 8 MALES LEFT, LOTS OF FEMALES Aulonoclara Kandeese (blue orchid peacock Juvies).. i have over 100 of them grown out to 2.5 to 3 inches in size ( nice and thick) ,, males are coloring up.
- The breeding male died recently and came from my good friend Paul (Y2KGT) the females from 3 different people.
PRICE: FEMALES ( $5.00 )
MALES ( $8.00)
- obviously if someone buys a lot of these i can offer better pricing.
4. Males for sale:
1. SOLD F1 Protomelas "Spilonotus Tanzania" 6 inch " male, purchased when smaller from "tristan" and imported from Live fish direct. Firm @ $45.00 as this guy is outstanding.
2. Copadichromis Boryeli "Nhkata Male @ 6 inches.
Price firm @ $25.00
3. male Sciaenochromis fryeri (Maleri Is.) Hap ahli, http://www.cichlid-forum.com/profil...ies.php?id=1333
Price is firm @ 40.00... very nice looking male. Came from great stock
4. blue dolphin male: 6.5 to 7 inch,,,, very stunning
PRICE FRIM @ $40.00
5. kribensis ( i have about 13 to 14 of them that i would like to sell. Would like to sell all at 1 time... there is about 12-16 of them in total... . SOME ARE ADULT SIZE.
6. Placidochromis sp. "Phenochilus Tanzania", Got a bunch about 1.5 to 2 inches ready to go... Price is firm @ $5.00 each, minimum 5 purchase, Can't really sex them at this age,, trust me..
I have about 30 to 40 of them at the moment..... hard to count when they are all moving